Code of Conduct
At Aurory we are committed to providing an inclusive gaming environment where everyone, anywhere in our global community can have fun while feeling safe and respected.
We value each and every member of our community and we appreciate your passion for our games. After all, where would we be without you? We trust you to be respectful and kind to yourselves and to one another. Together, we’re making this community stronger, safer and more positive.
To that end, our Code of Conduct establishes a set of core guidelines that all players, partners and employees must follow when participating in activities associated with Aurory’s products or services, both on and offline – we all play by the same rules.
Safety first. The safety of our players, partners and employees is our highest priority.
Aurory does not tolerate threats, sexual or moral harassment, discrimination, endangerment of others, stalking, doxing or any other illegal or illicit conduct in our communities.
- Educate yourself and respect your local laws.
- Report any illegal or suspicious activity that you see.
- Engage in or encourage any form of illegal activity.
- Put anyone in danger or make them feel unsafe.
Think IRL. Behind every avatar is a real person. All players should feel safe, welcome and accepted in Aurory’s communities and playspaces.
Aurory does not accept any form of bullying, intimidation or the proliferation of hate.
- Be your best self! Be kind and play your part in keeping the Aurory community great
- Be respectful in communicating with others, no matter who or where they are. Make sure to use and share appropriate language and content.
- Stay cool. We’ve all had games where emotions run high. If you need to, take a deep breath, take a break, or touch some grass.
- Bully, harass or target others anywhere, whether on or offline.
- Lose control. It’s easy to lash out or give in when things get tense, but don’t let your adrenaline do the talking.
Any name that players have the ability to customize must be appropriate and inoffensive. Any name that violates our standards or disrupts the community will be changed, and additional limitations may be placed on the offending account per our discretion. Take note that acceptable names are determined by player reports and Aurory's decision.
- Create a fun name that expresses yourself in an appropriate way.
- Create a name that can be seen as offensive or inappropriate in any way.
Cheating and unfair advantages
Have fun and play fair. Let your skills alone take you to the top. You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating. Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, using bots and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.
- Play fair and encourage others to do so.
- Call out cheating and help us foster fair play by using our “report user” channel in our Discord Server.
- Cheat! Buying, making, distributing or promoting cheats for our games ruins the experience for all, even you.
- Abuse exploits or glitches to gain an unfair advantage.
Investigation and sanctions: your actions have consequences
Sanctions can include; but are not limited to: restricted access to certain services, suspensions and bans at game or at account level. Sanctions may vary depending on the severity, impact and/or frequency of breaches.
We do not enjoy taking this kind of action, but breaking the rules can negatively impact the community, and therefore we need to hold you accountable.
Security: protect your account and yourself
We strongly advise our gamers against sharing personal or account information with anyone else.
This includes information that could be used to identify you, like your telephone number, home address, etc., as well as information that could be used to compromise your account, like your email address or answers to your security questions, etc. Aurory representatives will never ask you for your seed phrase or any other sensitive information.
Help us help you, we count on you to keep your account safe, secure and to yourself.
Moderation: we are looking out for you
You are responsible for all actions and any comments you make in our Discord server or within other Aurory services.